- Queens, Brooklyn,
Bronx & Staten Island
- Manhattan and the Greater NY Region
- WQA Mailing Address
PO Box 6422
Astoria, NY 11106
- Password for viewing minutes is in printed minutes available at your group, or ask another member. Minutes link below. This is to protect the anonymity of individuals names and contact information that is printed in our minutes.
- WQA EVENTS AND ACTIVITIES PRESENT THE
- 1- COED SOFTBALL---PLAYING SUNDAY MORNINGS/ AFTERNOONS. POSSIBLY STARTING APRIL 28, 2013 RUNNING TILL AUGUST 25. THE COST PER PERSON WOULD BE $ 80.00 WHICH WOULD INCLUDE-THE COST OF THE FIELDS, UMPIRE FEES, BASES, BALLS, TEE-SHIRTS, AND AWARDS TO ALL PARTICIPANTS. SIGNUPS WOULD TAKE PLACE SUNDAY APRIL 14,2013 AT 1 PM AT TRANSFIGURATION HALL 6414 CLINTON AVENUE MASPETH 11378. AT THIS TIME A MINIMUM OF $ 50.00 OR THE ENTIRE $ 80.00 IS NEEDED TO LAUNCH OUR INAUGURAL SEASON. THE REMAINING BALANCE MUST BE PAID BY SUNDAY MAY 19, 2013.
- 2- ONE DAY BUS TRIP TO THE WORLD CONVENTION IN PHILADELPHIA. THE COST IS $40.00 PER PERSON WHICH DOES NOT INCLUDE THE REGISTRATION. THIS MUST BE DONE THROUGH WORLD WEBSITE BY JULY 31, 2013 OR AFTER THAT REGISTER AT THE DOOR UPON ARRIVAL. WE WILL BE LEAVING AT 8 AM FROM AN UNSPECIFIED LOCATION IN QUEENS. STAYING THE WHOLE DAY AND LEAVING PHILADELPHIA AT 1 AM SUNDAY AND ARRIVING BACK IN QUEENS AROUND 4 AM. WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF SECURING A LOCATION WHERE WE CAN PARK 25 CARS FOR THE DAY.
FOR MORE INFO. CONTACT
JOHN F.(407)722-6005 OR
LOUIS F. (651)983-0631.
- Updated Mar 2013 Minutes are now available
- Updated Western Queens Literature order form now available - Download PDF
- Updated WQA Policy now available
- New 2012 WQA Policy now available
- Western Queens Service Day Powerpoint Presentations available for Download - 1.Becoming a GSR 2.NEZF (North East Zonal Forum) explanation of the service structure - Download ZIP
- Updated Motion information for WQASC Meeting now available - Download PDF
- Exciting opportunities await members who want to do service on a regional level. For more information about regional service please contact Richie at
- The Public Information Service Committee meets the 2nd Sunday of each month at the Long Island Consultation Center 97-29 64th Road # 4 NY 11374-2240. Come down and get involved.
- WQA past year budget report
- CAR Report available for review
The World Service Conference Information
What is the CAR Report?
- Make sure your groups insurance needs are met and information is current. For info go to contacts tab & e-mail the Insurance Liaison
- Exciting opportunities in the Western Queens Service Area !
- Take 2009 MEMBERSHIP SURVEY(each member should take once, must be completed by 12/31/2009)
- Register your group with NAWS - new groups or groups never registered.
- Update your groups registration with NAWS - changes or deletions
- Download Official NA Logos and Artwork
These symbols can be used by groups and committees on flyers made for those NA Groups or committees only. See above FITP bulletin for guidance. You can also save these logos for future use within guidelines in the FITP bulletin.
Sub Committee Info
- WQASC - last Wednesday of every month - 7:30 - Crescent Street & 31 Rd
- H & I - 2nd Tuesday of every month - 7:30 - Crescent Street & 31 Rd
- The Public Information Service Committee meets the 2nd Sunday of each month at the Long Island Consultation Center 97-29 64th Road # 4 NY 11374-2240.
- Convention Committee - 3rd Tuesday of every month
7:30 Crescent Street & 31 Rd
- Web Committee - 3rd Monday of every month - 7:00 - 58th St & Broadway
- Website flyer